We are looking for a full-time (40 hours) Senior-Level Digital Technical Project Manager to support our team in Vienna. You are an ideal candidate if you meet some of the following requirements:
What you'll do
- Define needs and provide planning, tracking and management for digital design projects.
- Communicate clearly all the decisions made along the way. Identify critical roadblocks/risks for projects and recommend additional support or steps needed for success.
- Lead our design & development teams and projects with an agile mindset.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Act as Scrum Master in daily/weekly meetings as needed - Facilitate daily technology standups, retrospectives, and regular demo sessions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using internal systems, tools and policies.
- Keep project statuses up-to-date in standard work tracking tools (e.g. Clickup, Notion, etc), including everything from information about timelines & milestones to invoice scheduling.
- Create user stories, tickets, bug reports. Organize & plan sprints.
- Responsible for the vision and roadmap of the product as well as ongoing adaptation.
- Collaborate with clients to prioritize requests & resources.
- Update content in the CMS, debug a microsite, send an invoice, client meeting, provide UX feedback - all before lunch at Berlin Doner.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 3+ years’ of hands-on project product management experience in the digital sector
- Familiarity with Figma, Jira/Clickup, Scrum, Agile
- Strong communication skills and can utilize a variety of channels to get the information across
- Excellent communication and project management skills including writing, presentation, resource, time and change management skills
- You work independently but communicate with your team
- You have an opinion, and are happy to share it
- The voice of reason that guides the team to be focused, cool, calm and driven
But you are more than that…..
- You communicate in English with clarity, respect and empathy.
- Communication is a pillar of your life - conversations & documents are clear and well structured.
- Experience working with remote teams and different time zones (or at least the willingness and excitement to do so).
- You like working for international clients and on large scale interdisciplinary projects.
- You understand the benefits of diversity in the workplace.
- You approach your work with curiosity, honesty & integrity.
- Team player who is not afraid to take on a challenge.
- You strive to develop your craft, working with the team to continuously improve as an individual and as a group.
- You want to become an expert in your domain.
What you get